How to I get my limited edition content
The limited edition content needs to be redeemed separately at the Sim 3 Store.
How to redeem
- DVD Version: Register your game here: https://www.thesims3.com/registeragame.html.
Download Version: You’re game is autoregistered. Nothing to do
- Download Version: You should have gotten an email with a code to redeem your content. You might need to register the game first for the email to be sent do you. Make sure you check your Spam folder
DVD Version: There should be an extra leaflet inside the box with your limited edition code on it
- Go to the redeem page (links see below) and enter the code
- Go to your Purchase History and download the content to your launcher
- Install the content in your launcher
Code does not work
If you’re codes don’t work, make sure you put them in right. 0 and O and 2 and Z look almost the same. Also make sure you put the right code on the right page.
If they still don’t work, you will need to contact Customer Support
They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.
For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.
- Origin Exclusive School Spirit Pack
- University Life Limited Edition Paket (Partaeus Maximus Statue)
- Mascot Attack Pack (Registration bonus)
If you did not get your code yet, you should get it soon. If not, contact Customer Support
- Origin Exclusive 500 Beats Stereo
- Sims 3 Showtime Limited Edition Bonus
- Katy Perry Collector’s Edition Bonus Content