The new patch is available. It’s the Sims 3 70′s 80′s & 90′s so we’ll be all set for the Stuff Pack.
Please take the necessary precautions before patching: What to do before patching
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not get married.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not use the telescope.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not collect space rocks.
- Fixed an issue with saving worlds in Create A World.
- Worlds will now install and appear on the main menu properly when downloaded. Worlds do not need to be resaved for this to apply. Any worlds that were affected by this issue can be reinstalled via the launcher and will appear in the main menu.
Updates für den Store
- Fixed an issue where several Store sets were not appearing in the appropriate room category in Buy Mode
Attention Chinese Players
The Patch will make supernatural and seasons appear in English instead of Chinese. If you haven’t done so, don’t patch. I’ve forwarded this issue to SimGuruRusskii and hopefully EA will fix this soonish. It’s possible that all Asian countries are affected by this.
Infos about Twallan’s Mods are here as always: State of the Mod.
Wait on info on the mods before putting anything back.
The patch did not change many XML mods. Most will likely still be compatible
Statuslist of other Modders
- Bluegenjutsu –> All compatible
- Chicken0895 –> All compatible
- Shimrod –> Altered Music Stations mod needs updating. All other compatible
- TFM –> All that have been updated for 1.42 are compatible
Changes in GameplayData.package
- Stereo XML
- EditCollectionDialog_0xf3ffd9ee5aeb7c14 XML
- PostWorldInitializers XML
Manual links for those of you who want to patch manually
Super Patch (All Regions), 1.2 GB
Incremental from 1.42
Make sure to download the right region. The last two digits of your base game version will tell you, your region.
- Region 1 (USA), 149.8 MB
- Region 2 (Europa, Australia & Rest of the Word), 151.6 MB
- Region 3 (Asia), 149.8 MB
- Region 5 (Japan), 149.3 MB
- Region 17 (Digital Game Version), 153.5 MB
CAW is now back in working condition. Make sure to re-download the newest CAW if you have any issues.