The clocks stops at a certain time (ex. 04:59, 07:59). The game continues normally but my sims don’t go to work or parties or anything else that is time triggered. Sometimes the clocks restarts on their own.
The problem is probably caused by some faulty alarm. Alarms are responsible for triggering all actions in the game and there are many alarms fired all the time.
- Old Version of Overwatch
- Old Version of StoryProgression
- Faulty tattoo artist alarm (07:59)
- Faulty firefighter (04:59)
- Inactive Sims that don’t live in the town (ServiceNPCs or homeless) and have a corrupt outfit. Game tries to put them in the game and fails.
- Opportunities that require you to do something at a specific time.
- Make sure your mods are updated
- Remove Tattoo Artists and inactive fireman from the game.
- Restart the game
- Cancel open opportunities
Mods that help with the issue
- Correct corrupt outfits with fix invisible Sims on DebugEnabler
- Use MasterController to easily delete bugged Sims (Total Annihilation)
Not this issue
If you have a problem where the clock stops but you CAN’T go on playing, then it’s another issue that might be cause by stuck sims: Lags & Intermittent Freezes