- I wanted to move a sim/family but now the little circle spins endlessly and I can’t do anything.
- I wanted to move a Sim which he did successfully but now I can’t use build or buy mode because I’m getting a message that I’m in moving mode. It’s been awhile since my Sim has moved.
- There are a few causes for this bug. It could be because of too many items in your inventory or a faulty download (also Store items). Pangu’s Axe is also known to cause this bug.
- Your family is stuck in a permanent moving situation probably because of a bugged sim.
Make sure to save before every move (also when getting married) under a new name (save as). This way you have something to go back to. Never save during a move.
For both bugs you can reload an old save game.
- Delete some of the stuff in your sims inventory or move without your furniture (move everything you want to keep into the family inventory. If you have a Pangu’s Axe on the wall, move that to your family inventory as well (save before doing that because Pangu’s Axe likes to disappear on you)
Mod that solves the problem
- DebugEnaber has an option that gets you out of the permanent moving situation Choose the option Drop Moving. Make a backup of your save game before doing this.
- Mover prevents such situations in the first place