There’s a new Store Content Patch.
To trigger, open the launcher and choose the download tab. That should download it. Afterwards you have a file ContentPatch.package in the folder ContentPatch in documents. It’s 6524 kb in size.
Restart the launcher/game afterwards
If you have one that’s smaller afterwards, delete and redownload the patch
Removing CC and mods are not necessary in my opinion, but backing up your user data is always a good idea. Also make sure to remove any 3rd party Store fixes you’ve added.
- Updated objects to properly display snow and frost in winter with The Sims 3 Seasons installed.
- Updated vehicle rigs to support water/snow FX from tires in inclement weather with The Sims 3 Seasons installed.
- Updated fences to display the correct level of snow thickness in winter with The Sims3 Seasons installed.
- Unlocked all Store purchased mailboxes for use in “buydebug” mode.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Galactic Simball Arcade and the Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine.