- The moodlet which should be applied to my Sim using the Premium content is missing
- The Premium content is missing all Interactions
- My Sim resets when interacting with the Premium Content.
- There’s a file called ccmerged.pacakge inside the DCBackup folder which is installed/updated each time you install a premium content via Sims3Pack. This file contains important information about the Premium content. DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE.
- Unfortunately this file can also become corrupted over time.
- Conflict with a third-party Store Fix
- Maybe some trait or skill level prevents the content to work correctly.
- Do not delete ccmerged.package
- If you already did so, you have to reinstall all premium content.
- Try if you have the same issues if you use a different Sim.
- Remove (or update) any third party Store Fixes
This solutions is not for people who decrapify their Store Content
Creating a new ccmerged.package
- Close your game and launcher
- Rename the user data folder to TheSims3_Backup and start the launcher. A new user data folder is created.
- Copy the files of your Premium content from your backup folder to [user data folder]\Downloads or redownload them. It’s possible to download most premium content individually if you own the sets they came with
- Install all premium content (you can install them all in one go)
- Copy the file user data folder\DCBackup\ccmerged.package to a safe place where you’re sure to find it again.
- Delete the new user data folder
- Rename thesims3_Backup to TheSims3
- Copy the newly created file ccmerged.package that you have saved to user data folder\DCBackup\ overwriting the faulty one.
- Start your game and test all premium content.
- To prevent having to do this over and over, keep a working ccmerged.package file in a safe place. If something goes wrong, copy it back to your user data folder and install the latest premium content again.
- Backup a new copy of the file each time you install a new premium content (only if it actually works of course