- I want to upload something to my Studio but I get a red crossed out circle as a result. My upload can’t be found on the exchange afterwards.
- The Launcher says my upload was successful but the I can’t find it in my Studio
- Avoid special characters in your upload names (colon, semicolon, dots, dashes, ..)
- Even though you could not upload, the exchange thinks it is so you can’t upload again with the same name. Re-export your lot and use a new name.Vermeide Namen mit Sonderzeichen (Komma, Strichpunkt, Punkt, Schrägstrich, etc).
- Try to re-install it to see if that works and then re-export.
- If the file is big, it could be a time-out. Reduce custom content to make the upload smaller
- The server is overloaded. Try later.
- Upload a pattern or another house to see if it’s the house or the Exchange/Account
- Replace custom content objects with EA objects.
- Clean out your DCBackup folder (except ccmerged.package) and re-export the house.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the connection to the servers (Firewall & Antivirus(
- There’s a limit on how much you can upload. If you have a lot, remove some older stuff you don’t need anymore.
- Check the sims3launcherlogfile in your user data directory to check on the message.
- Upload somewhere else
- Make sure you’re logged in.