When starting the game I get the error message: Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (some number).
This problem is usually caused by broken registry references or corrupt user data (or if you have downloaded the game somewhere illegally, in which case you are out of luck).
There are several things you can try:
- Remove your User Files
- Update your Windows .net Framework and make sure it’s turned on.
- Make sure your Windows is up-to-date
- Clean you Registry with CCleaner
- Defragment your computer.
- Reinstall your game .
- Run the game/launcher as Administrator.
- Make sure you have enough disk space.